CB Responsive jQuery Accordion Pro
About The Plugin
WordPress Responsive FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or Accordion jQuery plugin for your WordPress website. You can create 100% responsive WordPress FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or Accordion posts, you can create special posts for faq, or you can create faq in your default posts system on your WordPress website, CB Responsive jQuery Accordion Pro within a minute which is easy to customize and there are various views. There are many variations in the FAQ / Accordion. You can change
- Custom Post with shortcode support.
- Full Color Customization
- Custom Title
- Custom Contents
- Border color
- Box shadow px and color
- Title background color
- Title text color
- Contents text color
- Contents background color
- Online Documents
- And More…
By using the SHORTCODE of this plugin. It is the most flexible and easy way to use on your website.
We’ll cover enough areas of the shortcode usage for you to control the plugin effectively. WordPress CB Responsive jQuery Accordion Pro is a Highly customizable jQuery plugin for your WordPress website. This plugin have user friendly admin panel. You can change everything from options panel. Lets begin:
title: For show faq title text.
text: for show faq contents.
brcolor: for change default border color.
boxshadowpx: for change default box shadow pixel.
boxshadowcolor: for change default box shadow color.
tbgcolor: for change default title background color.
ttextcolor: for change default title text color.
ctextcolor: for change default contents color.
cbgcolor: for change default contents background color.
icp: for change default plus icon color.
icm: for change default minus icon color.
Installing the plugins is just like installing other WordPress plugins. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please review the two options below:
Install by ZIP File
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Add New’ under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Select ‘Upload’ from the set of links at the top of the page (the second link)
- From here, browse for the zip file included in your plugin purchase titled ‘cb-responsive-jquery-accordion.zip‘ and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Once installation is complete, activate the plugin to enable its features.
Install by FTP
- Find the directory titled ‘photo-gallery’ and upload it and all files within to the plugins directory of your WordPress install (/WORDPRESS-DIRECTORY/wp-content/plugins/) [e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-content/plugins/]
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Installed Plugins’ option under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Locate the newly added plugin and click on the ‘Activate’ link to enable its features.